Due to our successful Puppy Levels Program, we are currently not able to offer other services. If you are looking for adult dog training, adult dog private lessons, or behavior modification (reactivity/aggression) lessons please see our Recommended Trainers page to see who we recommend working with. If you are a current client that has been working with us via private training we will continue to work with you! Thank you!
Puppy Starter Lesson
Puppy Starter Lesson’s are a private one on one lesson in your home either before or just after you get your puppy. These can be beneficial when preparing your home and family for your new puppy’s arrival. This lesson goes over how to set up your puppies long-term confinement area and how to begin crate training for success. We also help you establish a potty training plan that is easy to follow and keeps everyone consistent. Like your couch just the way it is? Well no worries, we also set you up for errorless chew toy training! Do you already have your puppy and wishing you were better prepared before they came home? Don’t worry, it’s never too late to start! We can get you and your new pup easily back on track.
Cost $50/1.5 hours
Puppy Levels Program
We designed this program to eliminate the hassle of start dates and make-up sessions for missed classes. You can enroll at any time to get started with our online orientation. Going on vacation? No problem, just let us know and we can freeze your enrollment period. Our flexible scheduling allows you to pick and choose what sessions to attend, or you can attend them all within in your current level. Each level is broken down into specific skill sets that become more difficult as you move up. We find this allows the human-puppy team to grasp a full understanding of each skill before increasing the criteria. Some of the things included in our levels program are:
- Online orientation video to explain how puppies learn and prepare you for entering the class environment (required prior to attending class)
- Special client access on our website so you can access all your homework training videos, handouts, and calendar to keep you on track!
- In class feedback and guidance while working on skills and social interactions
- Positive social interactions for your puppy with other puppies and people- when it comes to social interactions we build confidence by focusing on individual needs
- Preventative and modification training plans for common behavior struggles such as jumping up, barking and chewing
- Levels 2 and up include field trips to public places for real-life practice and feedback!
Want to learn more about our program? Follow the links below:
Schedule – See our schedule, google calendar, and park location information!
Common questions – including what is covered in each level!
Register now! – see package pricing and register!